WE HAVE 900 MEMBERS!
The Senior Center of Sidney-Shelby County is open to all Senior Citizens 50 years of age and better. The senior facility includes a walking track, exercise room, shuffleboard court (which doubles as a dance floor), ping pong table, two pool tables, quilting room, multi-purpose room and craft room.
SAVE THE DATE FOR MARCH
FRIDAY, MARCH 9 | Board Meeting | 9:00 a.m.
FRIDAY, MARCH 9 | Friday Night Out | 6:00 p.m.
TUESDAY, MARCH 13 | Carry-In | 11:30 a.m.
TUESDAY, MARCH 27 | Health Luncheon | 11:30
FRIDAY, MARCH 16 | Spring Dance | 7:00 p.m.
FRIDAY, MARCH 23 | Spring Concert | 7:00 p.m.
Shuffleboard Players needed for Teams that play on Mondays & Thursdays at 1:00 p.m.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SENIOR CENTER
- Our programs are health and wellness based, schedule driven and personalized.
- Group activities, of which there are many, promote independence and socialization.
- Our fitness programs and personal trainer are committed to safe and gentle training.
- Studies show that we all need these things to promote longevity and functional fitness in order to continue to enjoy as well as increase our quality of life.
- It is a great value. JOIN TODAY! Just $30 annually for Shelby County residents, $35 for those out of the county.
- Volunteering opportunities.
THE SENIOR CENTER
OF SIDNEY-SHELBY COUNTY
MON.–FRI.: 8 a.m.- 6:30 p.m. SAT.: 8 a.m. – Noon
304 S. West Avenue
Sidney, OH 45365
Phone: (937) 492-5266
Fax: (937) 492-2134
From I-75, Take Exit 92 State, Route 47 East towards downtown Sidney.
Turn right on S. West Avenue.
There is parking on the street, a lot to the south of the building and in a lot across the
street. The south parking lot has a door with access to the elevator.